Hi once again readers. I have been so inspired to write today! I think it’s because while my husband is asleep before his shift, which is when I wake up, I am left with so much quiet time to sit and think. I am very anti resolution/bucket list, because there are so many ways that you can be disappointed if you don’t get to do them. I like to think of them as dreams. If I get to live one of my dreams AWESOME! if not, I will always see it when I go to sleep. So here are my dreams…
- Write a book.
- Meet one of my favorite celebrities.
- Get back into dance.
- Work in a library.
- Make an art quilt.
- meet one of my favorite authors.
- have 2 children, both girls!.
- learn to cook like my cousin.
- travel to all 50 states with my husband.
- do a handstand, yoga style.
- have a wall full of my mama, and my embroidery.
- have my own library.
- have over 1000 movies!
- Get a tattoo on my arm.
- Become a professional blogger.
This is literally all I want that is a farther reach. I am a simple girl who has lived an extraordinary life and I still live that life! I am happy being married, working towards what I want, binge watching my favorite shows and blogging for all of you!